image image
image Game Server UT99 [NL] image

image image
image View Thread image

The Fragunit » General Discussion » Official stuff
 Print Thread
Exiled
Exiled
Wheres King? Wheres Metal? OnPoint? Shindou? Hashpipe? Master?

Im back and have only seen the old ptron stranger.....Been 8 years or so but yeah... some of yall must surely still be ready? Lord knows nOs* isnt anymore...pffffft..

Berz
Exiled wrote:

Wheres King? Wheres Metal? OnPoint? Shindou? Hashpipe? Master?

Im back and have only seen the old ptron stranger.....Been 8 years or so but yeah... some of yall must surely still be ready? Lord knows nOs* isnt anymore...pffffft..

Lmfaooooo.

Itís been a while, I think everyone has dissappeared off the face of the flat earth ut_flaggrab2

Just now I was thinking of UT99 and thought.. hey Iíll see if Fragunits website still works. And it does, and thereís still a server too. Madness .... Miss you all . Weíll never get the old times back, but Iím glad they happened.

I have fond memories of being a noob and having a 300 ping on DiiTron server . we all somehow managed to have some brilliant matches even tho we were all spread out across earth, I remember staying awake untill 4am so I could play with my American Friends....and enemies too Pfft then going to college @ 8am with no sleep. Rofl. Good times

Hope we can all find a time to get back on the server one day.
Edited by Berz on 06-10-2018 00:16

Stranger
The only LG server now. As well I had thought... I wonder if UT still works? hell yea... Wonder if Fragunit forums still up? Hell yea..

Miss all of the guys myself. There is no going back but the memories of thos days will live to my grave.

Remember that we built the foundations of what is out today. All the other games seem... slo and complicated compared to this.

Sat and Sundays are best to catch someone playing I think.
Pull...The...Trigger! Brought to you by the "Anti click campaign"

Jump to Forum:

imageimage
image Login image

Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

image image
image Member Poll image