image image
image Game Server UT99 [NL] image

image image
image View Thread image

The Fragunit » General Discussion » Official stuff
 Print Thread
I'm back
187LastWord
Finally started the game for the first time in like 3-4 years or so and was instantly reminded that there really has been one single good shooter game in the world that is not fucked up like all the new shit....would be ready to play anytime, LG rockets, classic weapons, combogib...don't care rly

Berz
187LastWord wrote:

Finally started the game for the first time in like 3-4 years or so and was instantly reminded that there really has been one single good shooter game in the world that is not fucked up like all the new shit....would be ready to play anytime, LG rockets, classic weapons, combogib...don't care rly

Hey !! Really nice to see you back here, I've also just booted UT up for the first time in like 10 years and I'm soooo shit, even shitter than I was originally, Grin lol I'm up for a few games though !! I'm going to try and be online this week after I finish work Smile or if you can name a time that's good for you I'll try and be there.

ut_flaggrab2

187LastWord
Its hard for me to name an exact time because of my duties but usually around 7-8 pm CET I'm free(like right now^^).

Luck
due to corona im sitting at home unemployed nowadays. so i have plenty of time and of course i recalled ut at some point. sometimes i sit in our server by which i mean going spec for an hour or two and checking it but i havent got any chance to play yet. usually im available in the evenings (cet Smile ) so maybe well catch ourselves.
and as berz says. right now i suck even more than in the past but whatever. simple meeting in the server would be a success, screw showing good shape
:*

Berz
Iíll be there tonight around 7/8pm GMT if thatís any good for you guys??

I went on the server the other day but not for long as there were no Bots to play with

Luck
probably ill be there around that hour today, yes. if my plans for the evening wont change

Berz
Just done a fresh install as AutoTaunt wasnít working, trying to get on the server now but itís taking ages and stops receiving halfway through.....

Luck
how is it going? im waiting Smile

Berz
Still trying Sad it loading to 30% then says connection failed

Berz
40% Shock prayingg it workss

Berz
50% hitim

Berz
60%Grin

Jump to Forum: