image image
image Game Server UT99 [NL] image

image image
image View Thread image

The Fragunit » General Discussion » Official stuff
 Print Thread
2v2 ?
Berz
Shall we try and organise a 2v2 or even better 3v3? I know itís difficult because we all work and are in different time zones... Iím available all day and night this weekend if anyone else is?

ut_rocketlft

ut_flaggrab1

187LastWord
This weekend could be fine with me if we find enough players

Berz
Ok Iíve convinced my friend to join but sheís fairly new and has never played CTF Rockets before lol. Smile loading server now and gonna practice a bit.

Berz
Anyone up for a game?

Berz
Iím available all next weekend if anyone else is ?

187LastWord
Currently its the end of the semester and I'm really busy now, maybe in the beginning or mid of july things will get better again...

Berz
187LastWord wrote:

Currently its the end of the semester and I'm really busy now, maybe in the beginning or mid of july things will get better again...

No worries, Iíve been on a lot of early shifts in work so Iíve been playing most afternoons and evenings but on a AW DM Funnel Server. There are some cool CTF maps on that server but everyone leaves when they get voted for Angry I sometimes wait in FUs Server for a while to see if anyone will join no luck so far, Iím currently waiting to be accepted into Low Grav Rockets Facebook Page but Michael 5Card needs to accept me !!!

187LastWord
I saw 5card yesterday on fu server and the moment I joined he left^^ Didnt have too much time so I didnt facebook him but I might in the near future, hope hes eager to play as well

Jump to Forum:

imageimage
image Login image

Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

image image
image Member Poll image

There are no polls defined.