image Game Server UT99 [NL] image

image image
image View Thread image

The Fragunit » General Discussion » Anything goes
 Print Thread
About myself
KingRichet
Hello Lemon and welcome to our forum! =]

I'm glad you are enjoying the game and the servers hosted by fragunit.
I remember Infilitration...but never played it for real Pfft

The good thing about UT is...as you mentioned, you don't even need to install it. UT allows you to just shove the folder around and after a few years it will still work..that's just great Grin ( and yes, UT2 and UT3 are poor in comparison)

It's good that you realise you need to play better players to become stronger... but you should never forget about the fun!

Have a nice time and enjoy the games!
In case you need any help, do not hesitate to ask LastWord, lol Grin
fragunit.com/images/KingRichet.jpg

Lemon_fr
Thanks !
Agree about UT, i kept that folder after all windows upgrades ! Just checked, mine is 8.29 Gigabytes ^^

LW knows i love his little butt...

Forgot to say, i only speak french and english.

187LastWord
Hi Lemon, nice to have u here

fOx
Hi all, I am Nitin Mathur from Bangalore (India). I am 27, started UT around 3 years ago, on LG server around 6 months ago (suggested by The_Kangriad (old nick Mr_Z_Rockey) I started UT on Rocketboost server 3 years ago. Remember that time when whole game I couldn't have a single frag forget about cap Grin I spectated alot to learn from great players there and then met few good players Ep, Your_Father, orcun, Shock_Wave, Rob_Fire, punawa, Jan they are great rocket players and spectated them alot to learn. Later on I was made admin of boost server along with Ep and Shock_Wave.

Boost was fun and so is LG (ofcourse taste varies person to person) I am a software engineer by profession. Working for Citrix Systems, a US based networking, virtualization and mobility product company. Working here for 4 years since I completed B. Tech. from IIT-BHU Grin

I think it's enough to know a bit about me Grin Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all of you!

Cheers,
Nitin Mathur.

Lemon_fr
Welcome to you f0x ! Cool
WHO THE FUCK HACKED THIS SITE ?!?
jnthe.free.fr/UT/ancient-aliens-guy-small.jpg jnthe.free.fr/UT/ancient-aliens3.jpg jnthe.free.fr/UT/ancient-aliens2.jpg

Chicken
fOx wrote:

Hi all, I am Nitin Mathur from Bangalore (India). I am 27, started UT around 3 years ago, on LG server around 6 months ago (suggested by The_Kangriad (old nick Mr_Z_Rockey) I started UT on Rocketboost server 3 years ago. Remember that time when whole game I couldn't have a single frag forget about cap Grin I spectated alot to learn from great players there and then met few good players Ep, Your_Father, orcun, Shock_Wave, Rob_Fire, punawa, Jan they are great rocket players and spectated them alot to learn. Later on I was made admin of boost server along with Ep and Shock_Wave.

Boost was fun and so is LG (ofcourse taste varies person to person) I am a software engineer by profession. Working for Citrix Systems, a US based networking, virtualization and mobility product company. Working here for 4 years since I completed B. Tech. from IIT-BHU Grin

I think it's enough to know a bit about me Grin Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all of you!

Cheers,
Nitin Mathur.

Welcome fOx! nice to see more of the rocket fans around! Grin

I remember that server as well "Rocket boost" used to visit it few times was kind of change not a real fan of it but it was kinda interesting in that time. Wink

nice to see more Indian players into the LGR, i remember meeting few Indians in our LG server 2 years ago. they were a two brothers i guess Grin

hope you are having fun in our server! Smile
i57.servimg.com/u/f57/18/18/76/06/hahaha10.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeee

KingRichet
Welcome fOx!

I have to wonder.. are you Mirchi? Shock
fragunit.com/images/KingRichet.jpg

fOx
Oh yes Smile I forgot how many nicks I have Pfft I like change, so my nick and skin keeps changing Pfft but now trying to stick with fOx Pfft

Other nicks: MegaTron, Laila, Mirchi, phOtOn, xenOn, neOn, xiOn, argOn, radOn, positrOn, Rani, Mystic_Wind, Hakuna_Matata, Caustic_Soda, Sulphuric_Acid, Potash_Alum, Hungry_Mouse etc Grin

fOx
@Chicken, Lemon: Thanks!

fOx
@Kingy: Mirchi is an Indian word, it means "chilly"

Chicken
fOx wrote:

Oh yes Smile I forgot how many nicks I have Pfft I like change, so my nick and skin keeps changing Pfft but now trying to stick with fOx Pfft

Other nicks: MegaTron, Laila, Mirchi, phOtOn, xenOn, neOn, xiOn, argOn, radOn, positrOn, Rani, Mystic_Wind, Hakuna_Matata, Caustic_Soda, Sulphuric_Acid, Potash_Alum, Hungry_Mouse etc Grin

wow... you have loads of nicks exceeds mine! Grin

indeed i remember your nick as MegaTron, i think you used that nick for a long time right? Smile

nice to meet you!

btw aren't you the founder of the rocket boost server? just curious since i've heard from some people it was running by MegaTron, Please correct me if my information is wrong Smile
i57.servimg.com/u/f57/18/18/76/06/hahaha10.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeee

fOx
Not founder but admin Smile People made me admin of that server as well as FB page (UT99 Rocketboost Community) don't know for what reaon Pfft I never saw you earlier, is there any other nick you are more popular with? Wink

Jump to Forum:

imageimage
image Login image

Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

image image
image Member Poll image

There are no polls defined.